This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Moving Sucks........

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Moving Sucks........

Postby BigBill » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:59 am

I did a very fast packup and move to get out of the old house very quickly so it could be put on the market. I just threw everything in boxes no matter what it was. I'm still not fully moved yet nor unpacked yet. I'm finding stuff all over the place and i still have stuff MIA(missing in action too) that i will never find unless i go thru each box completely. It was a spurr of the moment thing to buy the new place. It went very fast too I owned the place in a little over a week I got the morgage in one day. It was crazy fast. :o

My new S&K 1/4" drive ratchet set is still MIA somewhere. :?:

I hate moving, moving sucks.... :roll:

On the sad part my things to do list or honey list was finally finished at the old house after many years of working on it and it looked awesome. We were in tears as we left. On a good note the realestate gal said its the norm to feel bad as you leave when the work is done and the place is perfect. :cry:

Have you ever noticed the junk you can have after living for 27 years in the same place? I made over 14 trips to the dump so far. I have no clue why i even saved that stuff too. From now on its the 3 time rule, if i move it 3 times and never use it out it goes. Sometimes its cheaper to buy it gain rather than store it for 20+ years too. And why do we save old used spray paint cans that little bit thats left can't be that valuable to us. Why do we save that old part that we replaced with a new part too ever wonder that? I can be alone......
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

pete1941
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby pete1941 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:22 pm

Bigbill, I certainly can relate to your story. Plan to adopt your 3 time rule! I guess you, me, and a lot of others have kept something 2 or 3 years and decided to throw it away, and NEVER FAILS, you will need it in a day or two. Human nature I guess.

Return to “Off Topic”