This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

First Buck

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
1stCub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 1stCub » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:58 pm

Thats a nice one. I'll have to take him elk hunting. I'm getting to the point I can't carry hind quarters any more and he looks pretty strong lol. Nice job.
I'm so far behind I think I'm in first place.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jeff Silvey
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 46055
Tractors Owned: -
1950 Demo,1956 w/ FH, 1959 w 59" mower,
Cub L-54 Blade,152 Plow
189 plow, LF 194 Plow, Woods 42" Mower,
Choremaster Garden tractors & Implements
Antique Gas engines
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jeff Silvey » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:43 pm

Well George sence you have posted this about you sons mine got a deer.
MY sons first years at deer hunting His boss got him inerested. He bought himself a PSE bow. I know nothing about bows. This last weekend he got a new site we got it close to siting. He said I'm going hunting I said by yourself . He said yes. About 45 min later he said he shot a buck. I said OK what do you want me to do he said nothing at this time his boss would help NICE BOSS. His boss was a ways off from where he was hunting his boss told him to stay put he would be ther in a little while. His boss arrived he found the buck dead in the field. He found my son and told him to track the deer. They found the deer. My son helped gut the deer. He called me and said we found it. I ask how many pionts. :?: He said 12 I said well can't say what I said. My son said he almost pasted out because it was his first time he has had a chance to get a deer. His brother & myself took pics but maybe someone while help this old fart to post them.
BEGINNERS LUCK :lol: . He knows that. Dressed out at 123lb ,12 points, 17 years of age (son), not deer.
Jeff

In my line of work
" EVERYBODY GOES HOME THE NEXT MORNING"

Return to “Off Topic”