This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CubFest Facility

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

CubFest Facility

Postby WKPoor » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:14 pm

Just a thought.
In thinking about the Dotson shower rig I got to thinking about the other facilities. There were at least 3 pota-pots on the property for the event. That is an expense to anyone hosting a Fest. The same type thing could be rigged on a trailer. I've heard of people making a portable (2 or more) holer on a trailer that is parked over the septic tank on the host propery. The trailer has lights and water to flush and wash hands so its comfy. It could have a baby changing station and be handi-cap friendly.
I'm thinking of a unit that could be made on a trailer for road use so that it could towed every yr to what ever location the Fest is at.
Someone could step up and vulanter to fabricate from donated items to hold down costs.
Heck the thing could be used 9mos out of the yr for all sorts of things, maybe even rented out. Anyway I was just putting some thoughts together.

Return to “Off Topic”