This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Happy Fathers Day Every One

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Happy Fathers Day Every One

Postby Mag Man » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:53 am

Just wanted to wish one and all A HAPPY FATHERS DAY, I hope your day is filled with good food, Red tractor parts, Special tools, And a day to do what we want.
I do know the meaning of the day and if there is no gifts thats ok too, As long as the kids we have remember everything we have done for them even though we dont know crap and are pretty stupid most of the time. lol At this point in my kids life I am the dumbist son of a female dog there is. But Ill bet I will get a card and a nice new hanging light from mom ma any ways.
JON

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dale51
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Dale51 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:09 am

I also wish all the fathers out there a Happy & well FATHERS DAY.

MagMan,
I know what you mean about how dumb we are but the really sad & shame full part :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: is that I can remember when I thought the same of my father.

As for the gift well it did not make it on time so I get a picture of it till it comes. :D :D
If it's been broken I did it.
If its not broken wait till I touch it.

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:03 am

Thanks Magman, the same back to you. I heard a saying once that said----"The older us kids become, the smarter our parents are". Your kids will realize what you've done for them as they get older, took me about 40 years to realize it about my parents, now I love them to death, and don't blame them about anything, except not getting after me more :shock: , Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Return to “Off Topic”