This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My Colorado trip

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

My Colorado trip

Postby John(videodoc) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:38 pm

Driving 18 hrs one way, sometimes can be a bore, but at least the scenery was beautiful!

I had forgotten how omninous the mountains can be. (So did my ears :lol: ) Matheson, Colorado, is a place ole iron enthusiasts should plan to spend a day or two or more. only place of interest i saw going. Nothing but tractors, implements, from the time you drive into town, until you leave the town. Plan lots of time, and storage capabilities!

Any way coming home i saw a lot of ole iron along the way, in southern colorado, even posted pictures of some. I dont think i ever saw so many f-series tractors in my life. Saw one A, one C, and a 300 with good plates all deserted in ranchers graveyards. I couldnt tell you how many rancher graveyards there were i passed coming home, but a lot even a couple of ole iron dealers, but only the one big one i listed in the for sale area. The route i took was Hwy 50 from LaJuanta to highway 385, up to 40, and then on to I-70. Everything i saw was between Lajuanta and Bristol (385) In Bristol there was an A and a C and bunch of little stuff. Nothing past Bristol.

A few more pictures are here
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/v ... /colorado/

John
Oh, i did make it to school, and i did learn something. :wink: :lol:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Off Topic”