This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Antique Power

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.
Circle of Safety: Y

Antique Power

Postby Harold R » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:34 pm

Just received a copy of Antique Power Magazine. My daughter's school sold subscriptions this past spring as a fund raiser and out of nearly 100 magazines related to any type of vehicle....Antique Power was the only one related to farm equipment. I must say......I have enjoyed this edition. Farmall/IH is well represented, with a 1956 300 Utility as the cover story. Didn't see much on cubs in the May/June....but lots of other tractor. Lots of Notices about auctions in here too. Seems to be edited in Yellow Springs, OH. Circulation office in Missouri City, TX. Good magazine.....anybody else read it???

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:35 am

HR - I have subscribed to it in the past and it is an excellent magazine. I wish that it was published monthly. I attended their annual tractor show last weekend in Yellow Springs:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/vie ... &members=1

I received a copy of the magazine that was defective - had several blank and faded pages. I called them and they said they would replace it. They never did so I dropped my subscription.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Off Topic”