This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Need help with writing a personal check

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:40 pm

Paul B wrote:Rudi and others
The regular "green" US Postal Money Order is only good in the US. The International Postal Money Order available from US Post Offices is "pink" and is good in most countries, with some exceptions. The green one cost $.90,

>>the last "pink " one I bought was $3.85.<<

/////////////////

Paul, Was that last Pink one you bought for $3.85 the cheapest cost for a Pink one :?: Or was it that high because you bought it for a large amount of money you were sending?. Just wondering because I bought a [Travelers Express International money/order] last week at a local SuperMarket and it only cost one dollar-$1.00.
Then came Bronson

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:04 pm

Nearly any question you have about USPS services can be easily found on their web site. Here is the page on international money orders.
http://www.usps.com/money/sendingmoney/sendmoneyinternationally.htm

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:29 pm

Thanks for the page Jim. I think I will stick with buying the $1 ones from Travelers Express.

Quote: Cut from postal page.

For only $3.45, you can purchase international money orders valued at up to $700 to 30 countries.
Then came Bronson

Return to “Off Topic”