This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jack fowler » Mon May 29, 2006 9:30 am

John wrote;

Being a disabled american veteran i am a little partial to thier rights. Speaking here is a good place to express thoughts, as there is a lot of vets here. Contacting your congressmen and let them know how disappointed you are with the care and treatment of vets especially when it comes to obtaining benefits, especially in those earlier mentioned states. Its said, but unless we make congressmen aware of the injustices of the individual vet, they rarely care, unless it is election time.

How true this is. After reading this early yesterday and thinking about it all day, this really got me upset how the disable Veterans are treated.

John, think you for your sacrifice and helping those for their sacrifices. You, the disabled Veterans and the Veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice is what this day is all about. If it was not for you I would not have the freedom I enjoy.

Again, thank you all, for your sacrifice, I will never forget what you have done for me and your country :!: :!: :!:

Jack Fowler

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Off Topic”