This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I Lost My Barn Again!!

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

I Lost My Barn Again!!

Postby Merlin » Wed May 24, 2006 9:31 am

Every time I turn around I am losing my barn to some of the kids. "It won't be but a couple of days". I think they need more schooling because they don't know the difference between a day and a month. The dang thing is too little to begin with. I know I have a Cub in there somewhere.

Oh yea, there it is.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby John(videodoc) » Wed May 24, 2006 12:26 pm

know how ya feeling Merlin, still got two bedrooms set up for two oldest kids. oldest basically been gone for 2 yrs. the other been gone for a year. wife says waiting for younger kids to be ready to move downstairs to those rooms before we move their stuff out to my barn. then i will be outta room to. But i did build an attic in my barn. which should hold most if not all. and i will still be able to slide a tractor in underneath. 8)

john

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Don McCombs » Wed May 24, 2006 4:04 pm

Sounds like someone needs to have a garage sale. :roll:
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Merlin » Wed May 24, 2006 6:59 pm

About three years ago I had the biggest garage sale this part of the country has ever seen. Over 50 years of accumalated stuff and three families. Five antique rocking chairs for 50 cents each, a grandfather clock that quit ticking for three dollars, the iron bed I slept on as a kid for five dollars, about a dozen assorted sized chains with hooks for 50 cents each, an old original farm bell for five dollars, and on and on. So far this year I have cleaned and straightened my barn twice and hauled stuff to the dump to get rid of it. I'm almost at the point of making another trip. The older I get the less I want. I've distributed everything to my children that I wanted to pass down by cleaning out my rental storage areas and a barn. They keep bringing stuff back. Oh well, what can you say, no? I can't. (I can take it to the dump though) :evil:

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed May 24, 2006 9:00 pm

When I was building my house a aneighbor came over and told me I was making a mistake putting in a basement. he siad everytime he got his empty one of the kids or grandkids wanted to move in, he was thinking aobut filling it in.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Wed May 24, 2006 10:51 pm

Kids left I changed the locks. Fortunately it was a waste of time cause they are all doing ok on their own but i wasn't taking i did a poor job of raising them. corse Berverly got a new key each time. On this my brother Rich bought out a locksmith and each lock in his 3 houses all take the same key

bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Return to “Off Topic”