This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Beware of Ol' Farts

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Beware of Ol' Farts

Postby johnbron » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:42 pm

Beware of Ol' Farts

A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster.
The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK ol' fart! Time to retire." The old rooster says "come on surely you can't service all of these chickens.....how about letting me have those two old hens in the corner."

"Nope!" he says "beat it you are all washed up and I am taking over."

The old rooster says, "I'll tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farm house, whoever wins gets the exclusive rights to all the hens." The young rooster laughs. "You ol fart you are on, I'll even give you a head start."

The old rooster takes off and about 15 seconds later the young rooster is gaining on him. They round the corner by the porch and the farmer sees them running by. He grabs his shotgun and BOOM he blows the young rooster to bits.
The farmer shakes his head and says,........

"Third gay rooster I bought this month"..............and the moral to the story:

Don't mess with the ol' farts.....age, skill and treachery will get you every time..................
Then came Bronson

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

jostev
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03574
eBay ID: farmallkid48
Skype Name: farmall_kid
Tractors Owned: 41 B
48 H
49 C
50 red demo Cub
51 C
52 Cub
54 Super C
61 and 63 Cub Cadet Originals
78 Cub Cadet 1450
73 154 lo-boy

Postby jostev » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:51 pm

ah ha ah ha ah ha that is true, and very very funny :!: :lol: :lol: 8) :!: :wink:

Johnny

Return to “Off Topic”