This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thank you WK Poor, and Earl!!

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
400lbsonacubseatspring
10+ Years
10+ Years

Thank you WK Poor, and Earl!!

Postby 400lbsonacubseatspring » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:35 pm

Yesterday, when we returned from market, our mail-lady had put a heavy little package in the front seat of our car.

I opened it this morning, and found it to be my "Farmall Cub Pulley Puller Set" from Bill Poor, and his friend, Earl.

Let me tell you kids, that this is perhaps the most professional presentation of a tool I have ever seen.

It is well packaged, with custom-cut styrofoam, just like you would expect from a company with hundreds of thousands of dollars in assets, but that's just the fluff. It takes a sense of dedication and pride to present a product in this way. Inside, you find a set of well written and clear instructions WITH FULL COLOUR PHOTOS!!! Not some obscure sketches with references to part names that make no sense, like you find with most tools.

And, let me tell you all, that this is not just a tool for removing the crank pulley, but for reinstalling it as well.

It comes with everything you need, including the mini hydraulic jack, which is also nicely packaged in the box.

I don't think I've made a more satisfactory tool purchase in years....perhaps ever, save my old Ray-o-vac 12V/6V battery charger/booster, which I bought 25 years ago, and looks like it belongs in a trash can, but is still working flawlessly, with taped and spliced cables after all these years.

After seeing so many posts on the topic of removing and reinstalling the crank pulley, I have to think that this is the most expedient solution, all in one box, kids.

My hat's off to Bill and Earl for this one.

Take Care,

Tom

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:03 pm

i LIKED MINE TOO EVEN THOUGH i AM NOT OF THE LITERARY BENT YOU ARE tOM TO EXPRESS MY THANKS.

bILL
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:59 pm

Tom:

Told ya, it was easier to get one from Sir William and Company... :!: :idea: :D

Now I just need to make sure that my set of instructions are the same as yours....... been waiting for the new ones to come out :!: :D

I was amazed at the craftsmanship that was exhibeted in this tool. The flanges are absolutely amazing.. pride in one's craft is predominantely visible upon opening the package...

Kind of reminds one of the old days when tools came in wonderful neat packages -- like the Stewart Warner series of Tachs...... 8) :D :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

400lbsonacubseatspring
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 400lbsonacubseatspring » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:22 pm

Rudi wrote:Tom:

Told ya, it was easier to get one from Sir William and Company... :!: :idea: :D

Nope,

It was Brandon (Silverta16) that you recommended it to. I had suggested the same thing, but later cleared my post. Mine was already on order... :D

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:13 pm

Thanks for all the kind words. We have included the address and phone number on the instruction sheet. If anyone has questions or a problem with the tool we will try to help or make right the situation. I keep my phone on most of the time and am able to answer night or day. Feel free to call me anytime. Bill 740-407-6589

Return to “Off Topic”