This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Fast intertnet and a web page, of sorts,

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Fast intertnet and a web page, of sorts,

Postby Patbretagne » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:33 am

Hi guys, our local town, Pont de Buis went over onto the ADSL, broadband fast internet connections about 2 years ago. We have had to stick with the wind-up steam version. It is interesting though that just 1.5metres from our house on the railway property there are 2 no 2" plastic tubes that run underground to link Brest with the atlantic cable that leaves from the coast somewhere to the south of us. These 2 tubes contain millions of optic fibres installed for the express reason of faster communications especially internet. Whilst they were being installed I chatted the blokes up to see if they could just let one tiny fibre optic find it's way 3m into our house, but no!!!

Many years ago I made a very good site to advertise a couple of appartements that we had at the time and they were good and they brought clients in. With the advent of ADSL, I thought to have another go just for fun with tractors and things, perhaps branching out in the future into other areas.
So I would welcome all your comments, especially the constructive criticism as to it's content and layout. It isn't as I would have wished, I just don't seem to be able to get the side bars to come up on the web so the links to other pages are tucked away down the bottom of th first page, I want to get a frameset with top banner and side panel with links and other pages therein, I have made up the page/s they work locally on the computer but not from the ISP, I am now scratching my head, because with my last one it worked just dandy. I am using a very old licenced Adobe Page Mill 3 that now doesn't existe, but am thinking of buying a better modern programme, any ideas, guys?
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/kostalan-life/
Thanks for your help
Pat

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Off Topic”