This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Got my wife hunting down tractor

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Phillip W. Lenke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43449

Got my wife hunting down tractor

Postby Phillip W. Lenke » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:29 pm

My wife comes home every month or so and tells me of farmalls she sees. So we load up and check them out. I told her that I don't want to even start another tractor until I get a Barn. Currently my boy's and I are restoring a 45 BN , Have parts out getting primed. separately. SO, I have been fixing things up in the garage. So I willl be ready. I recently fixed two things My wife had been asking me to fix for about a year , I have been cleaning, purging excess,organizing ,washing windows etc. getting ready for the parts to make there way back to the garage to assemble. HMMM I think she knows, that tractor restoration is a great way to get things fixed around the house. she asked me if I was Nesting. Nesting? with a confused look.:? I guess that is what women do when they are about to give birth. . She really gets a heehaw about it.
PWL
"Work Hard ,Play Often,Care Always"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:34 pm

Sounds like you have a real gem there Phil.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Phillip W. Lenke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43449

Postby Phillip W. Lenke » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:03 pm

Amazingly, she's as into the Tractor's as Ive been. Going to Cubfest,seeing the great folks there. Spending time with George and Marilyn. It's more than tractors. So for those of you who have not attended a Cubfest or the likes you're missing out. Two of the things we still recall is John Puckett beeping behind us ,Grinning from ear to ear. A bigger smile I have'nt seen, And George's story around the campfire of BFI(Landfill) will not take a tire ,But will take two halves twice. :lol:
"Work Hard ,Play Often,Care Always"

Return to “Off Topic”