This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall Cub Cloth Material

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Farmall Cub Cloth Material

Postby John(videodoc) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:38 am

Well the wife was so impressed with the window boxes she wants to make curtains for the woodshop. She wants me to pick out the material (cloth). Is there a source for a sewing material that has farmall cubs on it?

john

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:09 am

Doc - we've been looking for ages but cannot find anything but late model Case IH tractors - nothing old and nothing cub specific. Case IH (or Case NH or whatever it is now) apparently chooses not to license it's logo for marketing such products. At least not widespread.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Marion(57 Loboy)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.

Postby Marion(57 Loboy) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:50 am

John, I would look into making this a home made 'silk screen' project!! I bet with just a few hours planning, that circle cub logo would go nicely on some linen. 'How-to' would probably be as close as your local school and the art teacher!

If you get it to turn out right, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts you'd more than make up for the cost in sales right here!

Note: My better half is the 'decorator' here also. After I voiced my opinion about the pinkish hue she picked for our room, she made the 'mistake' of telling me "I" could pick out the wall covering and decorating theme for our bedroom 'next-time'.........I am in search of "HOOTERS" drapes; wallpaper and border; bedskirt; sheets and pillow cases; and a king-size bedspread just to get started completing the ensemble!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL

Postby John(videodoc) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:52 am

okay, since no cub is available, what should we go with, open to any ideas.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:19 pm

Why not get a few of the CASE/IH blankets/throws and have her make curtains out of them :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685

Postby Lurker Carl » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:15 pm

With the ability for printers to make apliques, you might want to check into creating your own since IH isn't much on marketing their trademarks. You could even carve a "circle Cub" design into a wood or rubber block and stamp print your own.

You built and finished that shop in record time, thus winner's flags are appropriate. I've seen that Chevrolet motif at Hancock Fabrics in recent years.
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Return to “Off Topic”