This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Incosiderate and Rude people.

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Jim Reid
10+ Years
10+ Years

Incosiderate and Rude people.

Postby Jim Reid » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:19 pm

My youngest daughter and hubby have a condo at Ocean Isle,NC my oldest daughter me and ma went down last week for a few says daughter and family were coming later that night the condos are built off the ground and each one has a slot for parking underneath for two cars when we arrived a car was parked in their slot plainly marked illegal parking will be towed called son in law he called tow company car was towed next morning door bell rang man wanted to know where his car was i went to the door if son in law had went and the owner had gotten ugly it would have gotten uglier i told him the car was in Shallotte,NC he apoliged and went on his way i thought every thing was ok went down later that day and i am sure he was the one who did it but later denied it someone had keyed about a four inch scratch on Mama Vivs car i really considered going to the tow company getting his address and paying him a visit and leaving him a scratch on his Lexus but daughters and ma wouldn't let me.

mozer71
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 22650

Re: Incosiderate and Rude people.

Postby mozer71 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:37 pm

Sure, it was him or one of his. All he had to do; was place a visible sign on his dash with a message and phone #.

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Don McCombs » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:47 pm

That's not rude and inconsiderate, it's vandalism and it's illegal.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .

Postby coppersmythe » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:57 am

:Dito: arrogance and selfishness seem to be on the rise . one of the professors ( tenured 25 years ) at lsu talked with me at length one day at work , and one of the subjects was that the change in his students attitudes in the last 5-6 years was striking . those students learned that behavior from someone ( parents :?: ) . coppersmythe................................

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A

Postby Don McCombs » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:46 am

I know I will get pushback on this one, but I think that college students get a lot of their behavior and ideology from college professors.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

mozer71
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 22650

Postby mozer71 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:44 pm

No push back from me. The young minds are fertile and professional students become teachers. They still hold the same views they had as radical students..

Return to “Off Topic”