This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Pressure Washer

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Pressure Washer

Postby coppersmythe » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:35 am

good morning jim from the dry deep south. A little bit of a rare drought . For what its worth , the electric ( from Costco ) pressure washer we bought has worked great . Long gfi protected 110v cord , long hose , couple different spray tips . quiet ! coppersmythe............................PS: slowly changing over to battery power where i can ( milwaukee 18v ) . Only gas power left is a farmboss sthil chainsaw bought long ago .

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:44 pm

I did get the Yard Force electric washer from Sam's. They list it as model YF2200LC. The price with tax and shipping was under $245. One thing seemed out of whack on the order was shipping quoted at only $5.67. After I got the FedEx tracking number and could look at the shipment, I could see what evidently happened. FedEx had the weight as 5 pounds. They were off by about 50 pounds. My guess is Sam's computer has the wrong weight and FedEx just accepts whatever Sam's tells them. The expected delivery date seemed to change every time I checked status. Initially it was a week, then 2 days, etc. It actually took 4 days from when I entered the order.

Last week it was finally warm enough to try it out. The hose reel is a little on the clunky side but it works. It is water cooled, using the wash water to cool the motor. Consequently, it is limited to cold water. It would be nice if you could put warm water through it. I have not tried the soap injector yet. I just started by hitting the things I was cleaning with a pump bottle of Simple Green. It works pretty well and I'm happy with the way it runs.

Camp3
Zip Code: 49834

Postby Camp3 » Mon May 09, 2022 8:21 am

I can recommend getting an attachment that does concrete as shown in the link..works great and doesnt make a huge mess.
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools ... _200659587

radioguy41
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 18235
Tractors Owned: -
1957 Red IH Lo-Boy
1980 Red IH Cub Cadet 782
1993 Craftsman LT4000

Postby radioguy41 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:13 am

A little late to this one but just in case someone comes along and reads it, I bought a Sunjoe SPX1500 in 2019 and have used the bejeebers out of it since without a single burp. 1740psi rated at 12amps, more than enough pressure. I've done all the vinyl siding, all the retaining walls, all the steps and stairs, the entire porch assembly prior to rebuilding it this summer, my son's Trex deck, even my split rail fence and posts, and much more. This thing is the cat's meow and less than $125. I got mine at Lowes but Amazon also carries it.

https://www.amazon.com/Sun-Joe-SPX1500-Pressure-Electric/dp/B01IJ2SCF0

Circle of Safety Image ImageImage
KB3WBB