This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Dominique chickens

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Michael Beck
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35466
Circle of Safety: Y

Dominique chickens

Postby Michael Beck » Sat May 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Years ago we had dominique chickens everywhere. Now it seems they are hard to find ( without paying a price). Trying to get my son and daughter interested in something productive. Just incubated two dozen rhode island red eggs. Nine were hatched succesfuly. If anyone knows where I can find some dominique chicks or eggs to incubate at a reasonable price please let me know. I am not looking to make money out of this. Would just like to show them what kind of chicken their father grew up with. Used to be chickens were not hard to find. Just wanting to teach them that there is more to life than video games , etc.. Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

phildidit
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30114
Tractors Owned: 1951 cub "Ms. Scarlett"
1962 Leora's loboy "Starburst"
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Dominique chickens

Postby phildidit » Sun May 03, 2009 7:07 am

we bought some chicks for my grandfather about 2 years ago, i don't know if the guy we got them from is still around or even still selling chicks. if i find it i will let you now.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”