This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2012 Iowa Muzzleloader Deer Hunt

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

2012 Iowa Muzzleloader Deer Hunt

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 pm

I am planning a 2012 late season muzzleloader deer hunt in Iowa for me a a couple of friends. I understand alot things have to go right before this can happen...like getting a permit in the draw. I have been researching the internet and have gleaned alot of facts. Is there anyone here that lives in Iowa that can give me some "inside track" info I can't find on the internet :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 2012 Iowa Muzzleloader Deer Hunt

Postby Eugene » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 pm

http://www.iowasnowmobiler.com/idnr/09regulations.pdf. Go to page 26 and 27. Call Jeremy King, Audubon county, 712-2500-0061. Jeremy is the Conservation officer (game warden) for Guthrie and Audubon counties in central Iowa.

http://www.iowadnr.gov/portals/idnr/upl ... ;tabid=709. Take a good look at the fees for out of state residents hunting in Iowa. I buy an annual out of state fishing license for Iowa, $39.00. And that’s for a full year.
I have an excuse. CRS.