This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Kids Fire Safety

Have a safety tip you want to share? Did you or a friend learn it the hard way? Help someone else by posting your tips on tractor, farm, shop, lawn, garden, kitchen, etc., safety.
Forum rules
Safety is an important and often overlooked topic. Make safety a part of your everyday life and let others know how much you care by making their lives safer too. Let the next generation of tractor enthusiasts benefit from your experience, and maybe save a life or appendages.
Jeff Silvey
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 46055
Tractors Owned: -
1950 Demo,1956 w/ FH, 1959 w 59" mower,
Cub L-54 Blade,152 Plow
189 plow, LF 194 Plow, Woods 42" Mower,
Choremaster Garden tractors & Implements
Antique Gas engines
Circle of Safety: Y

Kids Fire Safety

Postby Jeff Silvey » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:47 am

Well heres another Kids safety program that has came to me.
Enjoy help your kids & grandkids.
Be SAFE
Jeff

News

New Fire Safety Resource Available Online
Thursday March 19th, 2009

Fire Corps programs that concentrate on teaching children fire safety messages now have another resource at their disposal. Firefacts.org, sponsored by First Alert, provides online resources for children, parents, teachers, and public educators. The free, printable products are geared towards children from kindergarten through sixth grade.

The site includes materials such as age-appropriate coloring pages, word searches, and mazes to teach safety messages in a manner that is fun and entertaining for children. Teachers can download a Jeopardy-style game to use in their classrooms to test their students’ fire safety knowledge. Teachers, public educators, and fire service personnel can also request the 2009 Fire Safety Learning CD, which they can send home with children. The purpose of the CD is to make learning about fire safety such an enjoyable experience that the education will continue at home, not just in the classroom.

Learn more and access resources at http://www.firefacts.org.

News
In my line of work
" EVERYBODY GOES HOME THE NEXT MORNING"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

farmallcub49
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 56374

Re: Kids Fire Safety

Postby farmallcub49 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Thanks for the link, Jeff. As the Fire Safety Officer for department I am always looking for new things for handouts and that CD should work nicely.
'49 Cub, '58 LoBoy,'61 LoBoy, '61 Modified LoBoy, '61 Customized LoBoy, way to many attachments, '22 Centerdoor Sedan, '24 Ford T Roadster, '25 Ford TT, '24 C Cab, '13 Touring, '24 Model T Snowmobile,

Jeff Silvey
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 46055
Tractors Owned: -
1950 Demo,1956 w/ FH, 1959 w 59" mower,
Cub L-54 Blade,152 Plow
189 plow, LF 194 Plow, Woods 42" Mower,
Choremaster Garden tractors & Implements
Antique Gas engines

Re: Kids Fire Safety

Postby Jeff Silvey » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Being a Fire Marshall & old timer in the fire service I have other links I would be glad to shear with you. Now easy with the old jokes. Just kidding. I love to help when ever I can with SAFETY. I'm on the Safety Committee at work.
Be SAFE
Jeff
In my line of work

" EVERYBODY GOES HOME THE NEXT MORNING"

Return to “Safety Forum”