This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

guide wheel yoke

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
JR Scout
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 36111

guide wheel yoke

Postby JR Scout » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:19 pm

My 185 has a 3160 deck. Does anyone know where to find a guide wheel yoke? Mine fell off and got mangled by the mower. I have looked for parts for a 3160 and for a Danco C-3, but not much seems to be out there, and I didn't know if something from a later model mower might work. Also, as I got mine, it has a banjo-looking cotter pin on the top of the yoke shaft that holds the yoke in place. This pin gets twisted up if the wheel makes a full 180 degree turn when it catches on the mount for the wheel yoke. Was there an original set up for this that worked better? I know that lifting the deck to get the wheel off the ground will prevent this, but I don't always remember to do it.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: guide wheel yoke

Postby BigBill » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:56 pm

You could try eBay for parts
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”