This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hydraullic Valve Rebuild

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ihcc104
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 06469
eBay ID: MoodusMan101
Tractors Owned: :
Cub Cadet Original
Cub Cadet 104 (2)
Cub Lo-Boy 154 (2)
Jacobsen Chief 100 Deluxe

Hydraullic Valve Rebuild

Postby ihcc104 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Is it possible to "rebuild" one of these valves, if so, does anyone know how to begin, and what O rings are needed?

s-l1600.jpg

I god a back blade for my 154, and it leaks down in under 30 seconds with the tractor running, I need to figure it out, I can raise it up and switch the selector valve to the belly cylinder and the rear blade stays up just fine. Any suggestions? :lost:

Cory Sanderson

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hydraullic Valve Rebuild

Postby Eugene » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Under the spool, rod with a hole in the center, near left center of the valve, should be a snap ring. Remove the snap ring and the spool should pull out.

Parts book doesn't list the O ring size, but says there are 3 different O rings available in a kit.

Just guessing, the O rings are a standard size, available at most tractor dealerships.
I have an excuse. CRS.