This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Headlight panel decal

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bob cramer
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 08551

Headlight panel decal

Postby Bob cramer » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:28 am

Need the front grill grey and white (?) striped headlight decal that has the IH between light sockets. Done extensive search and no luck....help. Thanks
Also anyone have a Fiberglas battery cover for sale?
Bob Cramer

Greg Armstrong
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 43074
Tractors Owned: 1980 Cub Lo-Boy 184

Re: Headlight panel decal

Postby Greg Armstrong » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:05 am

Decals - (I assume 154? based on your decal description)
http://hamiltonbobs.com/cart/product/de ... lo-boy-mm4

Battery Cover-
http://www.steinertractor.com/IHS1608-battery-cover

Edit: it looks like the cover is our of stock at Steiner - maybe someone else has it. It did not see one at Bob's.

Bob cramer
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 08551

Re: Headlight panel decal

Postby Bob cramer » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:48 am

Thanks for the assistance. I think Hamilton has a complete decal set for the 154 that includes headlight panel but decals all appear black and white. Will call. I have blue and white now on hood. Saw Steiner out of stock and will call as well. Thanks again for responding.
Bob