This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

59C-2 Mower Deck

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Tucker08
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 05201
Tractors Owned: JD 850
1954 Ferguson TO-30
Cub Lowboy 154

59C-2 Mower Deck

Postby Tucker08 » Sat May 25, 2013 5:06 pm

I have a 154 that i just got home and am eager to get started with. I removed the 222 sickle bar and am trying to mount a finish mower that I recently purchased for the tractor. I was told that the 59C-2 that I purchased came off of a 154 and that it would go right on. I am now holding the rear pulley bracket up and wondering how in the heck it will fit. it seems to wide to mount anywhere on the tractor and still hold the belts, etc..

It came with arms, pulleys, chains, etc...

this is the style deck that has one single arm going back to the bracket I can't figure out how to mount.

Any help is appreciated. thank you!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: 59C-2 Mower Deck

Postby Rudi » Sat May 25, 2013 9:48 pm

The manuals that I have for the Woods 59-C-2 Rotary Mower indicate that it is for the Standard Cub and not a Lo-Boy or a Numbered Lo-Boy. The Woods 59-LB Rotary Mower would be for the Cub 154 Lo-Boy.

I don't have a lot of material for the Numbered Cubs but I do have some available on the Manual Server .. see the links below:

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”