This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

154 cub cubic inch.

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Landreo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 29130
Tractors Owned: fcub(5)
tricycle cub
154 (4)
Earthmaster (2)
JD 40T, JD 420 crawler-loader, JD MT
JD Unstyled A, Styled A, Unstyled AR
JD H
Centaur Tractor
AC Model C, G
Cub Cadets (9)
Gibson D
Red-E
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 154 cub cubic inch.

Postby Landreo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:19 pm

The wisconsin pdf file I downloaded lists the carbs for the older engines. It groups a one cylinder, TRA10?, the thd/tjd 2 cyl, and the V4 engine. Lists only one zenith model for those 3 groups of engines. That model has 3 venturi/discharge/jets sizes but does not say which engine each is for. Small, medium, large so I assume the small fits the one cylinder and the medium fits the tjd/thd engines.

I have not put one from a tjd/thd on a 154 but have put one on a 185. Worked so I assume a 154 would get the same results. The carb linkage may not fit and the throttle plate may bump the intake manifold hole. The carb itself in terms of the venturi and so on should work. Since you have the carb then I would try it and see if it works.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

welderskelter
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: 154 cub cubic inch.

Postby welderskelter » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Thanks Landreo. I did get it to run fairly well on the Int. carb so probably wont get to work on it till it warms up after maple syrup season. But thanks again for the info. Harold

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”