This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Lo Boy with 3 pt tiller

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Smiley
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 13357
Tractors Owned: 154 Lo boy
Allis Chalmers B
IH 350 utility
Case 580 backhoe
Massey Ferg 399 4wd
Farmall A
Have had several other antique tractors including a Fordson with Trackson conversion.

Lo Boy with 3 pt tiller

Postby Smiley » Wed May 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Just for ideas----------
009loboytiller.jpg
006loboytiller.jpg
003loboytiller.jpg
004loboytiller.jpg

I intended to mount this tiller on a large yardman garden tractor, but that will require a lot more fabrication and I wanted to use it now. I just cut up an old VW bug tow bar and did a little quick welding and it does the job.
When running the tiller in high range, it pushes the tractor in neutral. Works great but when time allows I will put it on the Yardman to eliminate the tire tracks.
smiley - upstate NY --- Git r done
Learned fixin and tinkerin from my Father and scavenging from my buddies grandfather, who could go to the dump with a half load and come back with a full one

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”