This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I ordered the 11.2x24 ag's there on the way....

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

I ordered the 11.2x24 ag's there on the way....

Postby BigBill » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Well watcha think about mounting the larger 11.2x24 ag's on the int154 cub?? I figure the larger 650-10 3 rib tires will level it all out too. I'm thinking if they workout on my fel project i'll put a set of them on my snowplow too?? I know I have too much extra $$ and time on my hands. But it should look neat.....

I mounted one 650-10 3 rib front tire about a month ago and it looks great everytime i walk pass it. I looked on ebay and seen two brand new 11.2x24 ag's for $300 plus $125 shipp from Tucker Tire. Dam thats cheap. I ordered them. On my 154 project is being held up because i can't set the height of the subframe without the correct tires on it. A little at a time i'm gathering what i want. With the creeper tranny the 11,2's should workout ok. She'll be a digger but a toy too. Bill

I fabricated and mounted 29"-1250-15" tru power ag's on my 70 cub cadet. I used two 10" jeep rims and two fcub rim centers to mount them on my cadet. My point is a few years back this was affordable to do but right now the cost of the two tires has doubled. I been wanting to mount two 31"-1550-15's tru power ag's next on 14" rim blanks and maybe dualling a pair of them too. Right now my 70 cub cadet is worth at least $750++ because of the 4 over sized tires/ custom rims. But it does look cool.

There being shipped by estes freight company. Its like watching your stolen little knome go around the world on vacation they send me an email on where my tires are at every stop. There in Pa. now. :{_}:
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Landreo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 29130
Tractors Owned: fcub(5)
tricycle cub
154 (4)
Earthmaster (2)
JD 40T, JD 420 crawler-loader, JD MT
JD Unstyled A, Styled A, Unstyled AR
JD H
Centaur Tractor
AC Model C, G
Cub Cadets (9)
Gibson D
Red-E
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: I ordered the 11.2x24 ag's there on the way....

Postby Landreo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 pm

I have ordered from Tucker before, always gave good service. Delivered mine in a semi going through my front yard.
I have a AC tractor with 11X24 tires, They seem like they would be a little high but if the speed works out, i.e. you have a creeper, should make for a nice loader tractor.

Still looking for your loader/backhoe pics.....

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BigBill » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:51 pm

I have the 10' wide x 24'' 4 loop farmall A rims (new) to put them on. First i need to do a fit up with the fcub rim centers first. I may have to weld 1' square blocks on the rim centers and move the securing holes inward so it will fit the farmall 4 loop rims. I'm just guessing right now, i need to take a closer look. I know the rim centers need to fit the loops tight or they will always come loose if the fit isn't correct. That inside diameter really matters they take all the weight while the bolts are in shear only. I need to do it right. I have the int154 casted wheel spacers too so i can move the 11.2's outward a little too. Gotta watch the clearance with the bigger tires with the foot rests with and without tire chains. Those chain loops can reach out and grab your pants if things get too close. The 650-10 3 rib front tires went right on the 10'' turf tire rims(154).

I first ordered the 14.9's x 24 ags from tucker and he sent me three instead of two tires. I finally called him and got him to have a trucker pick up the extra tire. I only paid for 2 tires. I realized these were too big for the int154. Luckily a firefighter from 9/11 NYC got a deal on them from me for the tractor at his camp in the mountains in NY state. The 14.9's were just too large.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BigBill » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 pm

The tires finally arrived here today and there a perfect height just what i was looking for my 154 project. Now i can start on the rear subframe.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”