This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

184 PARTS

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
HAMILTONBOB
10+ Years
10+ Years

184 PARTS

Postby HAMILTONBOB » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 am

WHOEVER WAS LOOKING FOR 184 PTO CLUTCH PARTS, I JUST LISTED SEVERAL 184 PARTS ON E-BAY UNDER HAMILTONBOB

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: 184 PARTS

Postby BigBill » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:27 am

Hey hamiltonbob don't forget you also have 154 and 185 parts too!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up i been buying them already.......

Its time to get the parts ready for the complete restorations and builds. It pays off to plan ahead because we don't know how much longer we will see these parts available. But in just a few years of production and sales of the 154/184/185 they did surpass the production/sale numbers of the farmall cub. There was a big nitch in the market that was filled by the 154 type tractors for the estate owners. Since the farmall cub and the IH154 are similair tractors one was for the small farm and the other was for the estate. While both tractors could do the same tasks i guess it was the look of the machine that the buyer had to choose from. I like them both.

BigBill (AKA bill154cub on ebay)
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”