This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My second int154 cub

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

My second int154 cub

Postby BigBill » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:59 pm

I picked up my second int154 cub today. Its another project and needs some TLC, well maybe a lot of TLC. The motor turns over with no noises and the PTO and tranny feel ok. She looks right now like another runner.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32536
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: My second int154 cub

Postby RaymondDurban » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Hey Bill, how about a photo!! Is the grill and shell still intact?

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BigBill » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Thats one of the parts it needs. I have the side panels and headlite plate already with headlites. (2 of them) I'm thinking of removing the PTO shaft since i'm not using it. I'm going to add a hydraulic pump were the PTO pulley is on the drive shaft for the FEL. I wanted a front end loader & backhoe on a 154 but my first 154 has the 3pt hitch and the 3260 deck which i didn't want to lose since the 3pt's seem to be rare here on the 154's. I don't see many 154's with them here. My projects are backing up now my plate is past full. I was just planning on cutting my steel for the FEL the other nite. Then i can do my welding when the weather breaks. I need to power up the 154 engine first to see how it runs. Then i need to start fabricating the subframe first. I can't wait to get started.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BigBill » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:58 pm

I always get things in two or more when i buy just one.....

Meaning i started off with just "2" cub cadets and now i have "7" cub cadets. I started with "1" int154 loboy and i now have "2" int154's my point is I have only "1" farmall cub and do you think thats about to change in the near future if history repeats itself??

My wife knows i went to look at the int154 and hasn't said a word about it yet. Its sitting infront of the garage covered up right now. I didn't tell her i have it yet......it looks like all the rest right? I keep moving them back and forth anyway to confuse her.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”