This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Help With 184 Loader

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
hack_job
10+ Years
10+ Years

Help With 184 Loader

Postby hack_job » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:58 pm

I just bought a 184 Lo Boy that came with a cozy cab, rear mount snow blower, and a kwik way loader. The loader has a pto driven hydraulic pump on it. I am looking for a way to run the pump other than the pto so I can use the blower and the loader. Has anyone run into this before?

tklunder
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Help With 184 Loader

Postby tklunder » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:04 pm

I had a 1050 loader on a 154 that had an extra pulley mounted on the rad fan and and a small hydraulic pump mounted on the frame on the left side of the tractor. I bought the tractor with this on it. I believe it came from the factory this way. Ted

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”