This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mice in my int154 cub already......

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Mice in my int154 cub already......

Postby BigBill » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:51 pm

I removed my hood on my int154 cub to look at changing the throttle cable today and found a large mouse nest above my headlites infront of my radiator. These critters get into everything. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I have two cats that are mousers and 3 kittens in laser training right now to be mousers soon to be outside hunting these pesky rascals........

Living next to a water company land sure has its downside. I enjoy feeding the deer with my $50 dollars worth of corn seed that i planted they ate most of my silver queen corn. I had a family of racoons come over to my garden on a saturdaynite for din/din.... the babies were so cute. I just purchased a battery operated deer feeder at half price from http://www.midwayusa.com it goes off at dusk morning and nite. I also purchased two deer blocks frm TSC. I not only have the deer family here at night i have a 8 pointer that needs to be hanging on my wall someday.....plus there yummy too.

We also have blackbears too but haven't seen them yet. I guess one may drive off in one of my cubs someday.... :lol:
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Garland Terry
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Mice in my int154 cub already......

Postby Garland Terry » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:06 pm

All of those problems can be solved with a liberal application of lead! Make sure to use the right dose for the right critter. As far as the cats go.... quit feedin them. They will catch more mice if they are hungry. If they get hungry enough to go after the bears then you should keep the kids inside. HOLD UP!! if you are in Conn. then you may have to move out of the habitat that you are encroaching upon. By the way if you administer lead then make sure that they are not near the lo-boy! Garland Terry RN :jeep:

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”