This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub 154 - IH 54 Blade bushings

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
HolbrookBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub 154 - IH 54 Blade bushings

Postby HolbrookBill » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:21 pm

Everyone,

I bought a blade for my 154 a while ago and it's been working great for me even though all I did was throw it on the tractor and start using it.

When I bought the blade, no bushings were included even though the TC-131 Parts Catalog shows a bunch of them. I would love to install them while I also assemble the correct set of bolts, etc. for the plow, but I haven't had any luck finding them.

Does anyone know where I can find these bushings, or what they might even be made of. Would these be something I could fabricate?

Thanks!
Bill

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:36 pm

The only bushings I know of are on various pins or bolts in the lift linkage -- maybe 10 or a dozen of them. They are probably all still available but you may save some money making your own. They are made of steel. Just check the sizes of the pins/bolts and the holes they fit in and size them accordingly. I think they are all 1/2 inch ID. You may want to oversize the OD to make up for wear. The lengths are probably just a bit more than the thickness of the part they go into, so the bolt can be tightened and the parts will still be free to pivot.

HolbrookBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby HolbrookBill » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Jim,

That's pretty much EXACTLY the information I was looking for!

Thanks a ton!

Bill

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”