This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Ok here i go again 154 hydraulics

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Ok here i go again 154 hydraulics

Postby BigBill » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:06 pm

My 154 international cub's hydraulics bleeds down no matter what the position the selector valve is in. Thats the valve that selects either the 3pt hitch or the center rocker shaft. If i raise my mower with the up and down lever with the center rocker shaft, then change the selector valve to the 3pt hitch the mower slowly lowers. I have parked my tractor with the 3pt hitch raised and seen it lower too. It won't hold the attachments in the up position. Should i rebuild both valves? I can't see it being anything else, it must have a worn "O" ring.

I have been lucky so far my engine runs great and its been all little things wrong with my 154 cub mainly adjustements and maintenance.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”