This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

154 Three point Hydraulic valve

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Tractor47
Zip Code: 01570

154 Three point Hydraulic valve

Postby Tractor47 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:04 am

My hydraulic lift valve on my 154 has developed a leak-by, causing the the lift arms to drop fairly quickly (depending on the load) while using it. I constantly have to pull on the control lever to raise it back up. I removed the valve, dismantled and inspected the internal spool. There are very minute scores or scratches on the seat portion that is probably why it’s leaking by. I would like to replace the valve but I can’t seem to find a direct OEM replacement. My question: has anyone replaced this valve with an after market hydraulic valve and if so could you point me in the right direction?
Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 154 Three point Hydraulic valve

Postby Eugene » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:53 am

Welcome

The parts manual lists 2 different control valve assemblies; tractor serial no. 22332 and above, and also below that number.

Suggest contacting HamiltonBobs, and the other advertisers at the bottom of this page. They probably will have a good used valve.
I have an excuse. CRS.

outdoors4evr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48370
Tractors Owned: 184

Re: 154 Three point Hydraulic valve

Postby outdoors4evr » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:03 am

I'd suggest calling HamiltonBobs. They probably don't have a "new" part on their website, but they likely have a good used one in the herd.
184 w/ Creeper & 3-Point
IH 3160a Mower
IH Model 15 Tiller
IH-54 Blade

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”