This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Serial number on 154

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
kentrx1
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 27217

Serial number on 154

Postby kentrx1 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:09 pm

The tag is still on my 154 but numbers worn off. I am thinking of putting new rings and bearings in but bearings reference importance of serial number. Any suggestions on how I should figure out what to order? Second question is what is most cost effective rebuild kit?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Serial number on 154

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:10 pm

I think you will find the engine parts listed by engine number, not serial number. The engine number is stamped into the block, near the carburetor. Owner's Manual should have a picture showing the exact location.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”