This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Just saying howdy

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
spadman
10+ Years
10+ Years

Just saying howdy

Postby spadman » Tue May 06, 2003 10:10 pm

I haven't been on line for a while. Just wanted to say howdy. I didn't have much snow to worry with this winter, first time went well. The second snow I went down the hollow and could not get back. Note to self: get chains by next winter.

I've been using the blade in the belly position to grade my yard before sowing grass. Like someone else's post I saw, I am taking the blade off and putting on the turning plow. It will take a lot of work to make this rock pile a garden but it's a new adventure with the Dad's ol' Cub.

No doubt I'll be along often as I try something new. I was intimidated for a while by the new login, but I've got it now.

Enjoy the spring.
Spadman.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”