This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A bit of garden done

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

A bit of garden done

Postby SONNY » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Today it did dry a little on top but still too wet down a few inches, so I made 1 pass with the big tiller then a pass with the Troy over the new row area so I can get the onion sets planted.---The onion plants look good so far.---just need more weed killer spread on and a heavy dose of 12-12-12 to carry them into the summer when they will probably need water.---I have the water injector ready and a BIG ole pump on it now!! ---really puts a lot of water in the ground, and the cub will pull it just fine! ( did a test pull to see!)
Still trying to get the taters in, the weather is not been very friendly so far this spring either!---been a struggle from the go!---Everything will be late, like last year and some stuff just wont get planted!
How are all you guys doing with your planting and other garden work??? thanks; sonny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”