White Potatoes

Libbys Style Pumpkins

Walla Walla Onions

Alisa Craig Onions

Sweet Potatoes

Tomatoes

Fred Beans, Green Beans and Sweet Corn

Big Strawberry

The other pix. are of some of the other crops as of today.---Dont know what the weather will do to them,---BUT there seems to be decent sized tubers under the white taters so far!
We are WAY behind this year due to the weather!---enjoy the pix! thanks; sonny

Re: garden harvest

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:25 am

Looks good!!

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:58 am

That ought to keep you busy….. :D Dave

Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Got all the onions harvested and in the process of curing!---Excellent crop this year despite the foul weather! thanks; sonny

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:02 am

yes sonny it looks great, wish I could say that for mine

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:50 am

Nice looking garden and harvest! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:18 pm

We are getting a few maters to eat fresh, but not enough to process , yet.----they look kinda iffy this year as to quality due to the weather but may get some juice later!---that's our main /favorite way of processing maters here.
the cabbage did pretty good, had several dozen nice heads to take to the mission kitchen!--they will get/have gotten most of the big onions too!
our late planting for fall garden dont seem to be coming up!---too dry I think and have been hauling water from the neighbors 10,000 gallon tanker, that NEVER gets empty!LOL! (its hooked to auto-fill valve to his well!) in my little 550 gallon tank, then transfer it to the 90 gallon tote to the gardens and carry it to the plants in sprinkler cans!---hope to get good later tater crop doing this, also have lots of lat maters looking fairly good as long as they get a lot of water! (rains have stopped here now,--and the heat/humidity is back!)
the weeds are still major problem, but we have them sorta thinned out for now!
eggplants have a few nice ones set and they are just about ready to harvest.
thats about it for this report!---how are you guys doing in your areas??? thanks; sonny

Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:20 am

We don't grow a lot of onion but they did good this year.
Cabbages are good. This one is 11 inch and growing.
Tomatoes, corn and other warm weather stuff not so good. Cool weather, have set some record lows but the freezer is getting full. Vern