No Drought Here

Fri May 02, 2014 10:13 am

My garden is not looking so good. I have replanted my zipper peas and my okra. Pink eyes and corn looks so so. Potatoes and onions seem to be doing good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: No Drought Here

Fri May 02, 2014 10:54 am

Wow. Hope it dries up quick.

Fri May 02, 2014 5:32 pm

No drought here either, Tim!

Fri May 02, 2014 5:54 pm

You can send your excess to Colorado. Snow in the mountains, no rain on the plains.

Bob

Fri May 02, 2014 6:37 pm

I wish we could help you Bob.
It will probably turn off really dry sometime this summer and we will need some of this then.

Fri May 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Mr E, did you have to put life jackets on your tractors this week? That was a LOT of rain!

Fri May 02, 2014 9:07 pm

danovercash wrote:Mr E, did you have to put life jackets on your tractors this week? That was a LOT of rain!

We were thinking about it, for sure! :lol:

Fri May 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Our Son was lucky. He left Charlotte Monday morning at 7 and was in Dallas just after midnight. Only saw rain in MS and LA. His Mom was worried to death. Glad he chose I-20 instead of I-40. Delivered a car to Wichita Falls the next day and flew back Wednesday morning. My cousin's home in Pensacola was surrounded by water. It is on pilings. He said if not for the Suburban he would have been stuck at home.

Sat May 03, 2014 5:25 am

Roy, was wondering about you guys and all that water. How many inches did you get?

Sun May 04, 2014 11:36 pm

not so bad up here.. pretty wet, but of course we hardly have anything planted yet!

Tue May 13, 2014 11:43 am

Right now we have plenty of mud again! thanks; sonny