This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2012 Iowa Muzzleloader Deer Hunt

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

2012 Iowa Muzzleloader Deer Hunt

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 pm

I am planning a 2012 late season muzzleloader deer hunt in Iowa for me a a couple of friends. I understand alot things have to go right before this can happen...like getting a permit in the draw. I have been researching the internet and have gleaned alot of facts. Is there anyone here that lives in Iowa that can give me some "inside track" info I can't find on the internet :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 2012 Iowa Muzzleloader Deer Hunt

Postby Eugene » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 pm

http://www.iowasnowmobiler.com/idnr/09regulations.pdf. Go to page 26 and 27. Call Jeremy King, Audubon county, 712-2500-0061. Jeremy is the Conservation officer (game warden) for Guthrie and Audubon counties in central Iowa.

http://www.iowadnr.gov/portals/idnr/upl ... ;tabid=709. Take a good look at the fees for out of state residents hunting in Iowa. I buy an annual out of state fishing license for Iowa, $39.00. And that’s for a full year.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”