This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Back to Farming

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Joe Malinowski
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 01035
eBay ID: jayrod01035
Tractors Owned: 1975 F cub, 1965 F cub, 1949 parts cub,1953 F cub 1942 JD LA, 1988 JD 330 diesel
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Back to Farming

Postby Joe Malinowski » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 am

That is a great looking operation Bill. I bet they know this place ,they are a few miles from me. Nourse Farms is a big berry producer here in western ma. but they are a large distributor of various berry plants and bushes. http://www.noursefarms.com/ Oh yeah I almost forgot, they are the folks who have very good aspargus roots for sale.
Joe
22 mower 5', grader blade, 189 two way moldboard plow, cultivators ,danco C2 mower,1961 Comet, 1984 BMW 318i

Part of life is falling down, living is getting back up.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ScottyD'sdad
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02769
Tractors Owned: 6"F" cubs
5 lo-boys
1 154
1 184
1 IH444
1 Oliver OC3 crawler
1 AC D10
1 IH 100 manure spreader
1 IH model B corn grinder
3 power units
cub demonstrator
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Back to Farming

Postby ScottyD'sdad » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:44 am

Joe Malinowski wrote:That is a great looking operation Bill. I bet they know this place ,they are a few miles from me. Nourse Farms is a big berry producer here in western ma. but they are a large distributor of various berry plants and bushes. http://www.noursefarms.com/ Oh yeah I almost forgot, they are the folks who have very good aspargus roots for sale.

Kills me, to agree with Joe, but Nourse farms has some of the highest quality berry plants and asparagus roots, in the country. Ed
Member of Chapter 18, and National
Circle of Safety

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”