This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Awesome prices on fishing supplies

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Awesome prices on fishing supplies

Postby BigBill » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 pm

I just got some great deals on fishing stuff from;

http://www.mistertwister.com/ Great prices on discounted stuff plus discounts on other stuff plus free shipping for over $100 order too.

http://www.overstockbait.com/ Discounts on lures. I want to go fishing for northern pike and needed the expensive lures but i won't pay $25 they have them discounted. I'm tired of seeing the pike in the rivers while i'm bass fishing now i can target them too.

http://www.fishingtackleoutlet.net/ Great deals on stuff for just .99 cents.

Its not luck in fishing its having the right lures and the skill to use them. It was costing me an average of $50+ a week for livebait when i switched over to lures. Its a matter of chosing the right color, size and presentation to match the water conditions and the mood of the fish. Once you learn this and meet the challange its so much fun with lures.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

daddydip
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 19320
eBay ID: 2001fltri
Tractors Owned: CC108
1948 farmall f cub
1955 farmall f cub
1955 international lo boy
1952 vai case
2005 236B Caterpillar
1999 TDI Jetta MK IV I like!
2008 H.D FLTRI

Re: Awesome prices on fishing supplies

Postby daddydip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:17 pm

nice sites bill, i'll be shareing them with the fella's :big afro:
One Life , One Love , A Love Supreme

The only thing new is untold history, Harry Truman

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Awesome prices on fishing supplies

Postby BigBill » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:47 pm

daddydip wrote:nice sites bill, i'll be shareing them with the fella's :big afro:

I been buying the culprit worms for around $4 a bag and at the fishing tackle outlet there .99 cents. I placed a $200 order and got a bag of free stuff too. You can't beat the bulk bag of 50 senko's for just $6.50 too. I'll be back there next month too. I give my kids all there fishing stuff too for holidays and birthdays.

Right now mister twister has discontinued some of the super top props for northern pike and muskies. The lure lists for $19.00 in there catalog and its under $5 discounted right now. They have it in a plastic trailer or in the bucktail. I figure the regular top prop is an awesome topwater lure for bass and pickerel the super top prop has to be great for nothern pike. I also purchased a box of extra plastic trailers too.

At overstockbaits they have discounted the $30 lures for nothern pike and muskies too. Some are half price. They also have great prices on the bass stuff too.

Checkout all these three sites for your fishing needs. I just can't afford the top dollar stuff but discounts, clearances and discontinued stuff keeps me fishing. I'm very frugal unless its a good steak dinner...... :{_}:

Now if we can only find tractor parts like this? kidding :roll:
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”