This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Introduce Yourselves Here Please (NEW - Oct. 2006)

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Wise Owl
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Introduce Yourselves Here Please (NEW - Oct. 2006)

Postby Wise Owl » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:33 am

I thought we had already created one of these and realized we had not. So I will go first.

My name is Emilie, username is Wise Owl. I am the moderator for the Better Half Forun.

My other half is Rudi, username is Rudi. He is part of Team Cub and is a Forum Moderator. He also created and manages the Cub Manual Server.

We live in New Brunswick, Canada.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

littleflower
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby littleflower » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:37 pm

I'm Fleurette, user name littleflower (which is Fleurette in French). I'm Rondellh's betterhalf. I live in East Freetown, in rural central New York State. I'm a receptionist at an elementary school and mother of two high school seniors. My interests are gardening, hunting, cooking, and crafts.

flag
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby flag » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:58 am

Hello, I'm Flag and am a nubie to the Farmall Cub forum and glad to be too! I am from Gainesville, Fl. area and like to cook, garden, fish and several other interests as well. I have read several recipes so far and I will just have to try them out. It is good to share the family favorite recipes and tips.

clementine
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby clementine » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:03 pm

Hi! I'm Julie, Clem's better half. (username Clementine).

I have a business with Arbonne, teach Violin lessons and am mom to 3 kinds ages 4, 2 1/2 and 10 months (2 boys and 1 girl). I used to have hobbies like scrapbooking and reading- now I just dream about them. :lol: I'm new on the forum, and glad to finally join.

scrappydog
10+ Years
10+ Years

Hello!!

Postby scrappydog » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:00 pm

Hey everyone, I am Evilboweivels "better half" . We just visited Emilie and Rudi in Canada, F-14 (Paul) in Maine, and ScottyHoney in Maine as well. Great trip, great people, and lost of fun. Oh...and some great pics I am going to have to post. Been really busy since coming back from trip. I hope to post more that my step-son's girlfriend just flew back home after a week long visit. Evil and I are leaving with Big Dog and Janet this weekend to Cub Fest, so it will be a interesting weekend for sure! I will be taking my photos from our vacation in Canada and Maine so that we can show everyone who we visited! Emilie, your and Rudi's ears should of been burning today as Big Dog and I were talking about you and Rudi this morning! Can't wait to see you sometime in the future and hope your daughters friend who visited and her graduation went smoothly! see you soon!!

Janelle :lol:

Miss Farmall
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30102
eBay ID: staasee
Tractors Owned: no Cub : (

Hello Everyone!

Postby Miss Farmall » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:56 pm

My name is Stacey Luebke and I am a long time reader of the site, mostly over the shoulder of my husband, Ron. Decided today that I would register so I could be more involved with everyone and all of the exciting things going on here. Went to Stonethrow a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it very much. Thanks Kodiak for hosting it! I am working on obtaining my own Cub, perhaps a Loboy? so I can have as much fun as everyone else seems to be having. :D Maybe I will start a local "girls" tractor club for the parades?
We have three children, 20, 14, & 3 and a grandbaby (girl) on the way in January '08. We are very excited about her. Especially my daughter and I because we are outnumbered by all of the boys around here. I love gardening, photography, knitting, scrapbooking and reading. I work as a Rural Mail Carrier Associate at the Acworth Annex -US Postal Service. Look forward to meeting and talking with everyone.

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:37 pm

Welcome.

Pretty good site even if the guys do most of the posting.

Hey. Got any good road kill recipes?

Eugene
I have an excuse. CRS.

pete1941
10+ Years
10+ Years

Stacey's new membership, Miss Farmall

Postby pete1941 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:48 am

Hi Stacey, great to have another wife/hubby team on the Forum. Keep on looking for that LoBoy and congratulations on the impending new arrival. Sounds like you and Ron are going to need a fleet of Cubs :!: , Pete

JimT
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 38482
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub-Buttercub
582 Cub Cadet-Brutus
109 Cub Cadet-Bee-atrice
129 Cub Cadet-Artie

Postby JimT » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:16 pm

Welcome aboard to all. Stacey, it was good to meet with you and Ron at Stonethrow. The wife enjoyed the lady's session on Friday very much. We had to leave early but are looking forward to next years Stonethrow already. Maybe by then you and my wife will be riding your own colors in the parade. 8)
JimT

If you can't find it, don't lose it.

Miss Farmall
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30102
eBay ID: staasee
Tractors Owned: no Cub : (

Road Kill Recipe for Eugene

Postby Miss Farmall » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:40 pm

This is funny and is only a JOKE. Not to be taken seriously. I actually like dogs!

Ingredients:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-dead dog (any size)
2 slices of cheese
1/4 pound of dog hair
lettuce, pickles, onions
2 slices of bread

Equipment:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a sharp knife
a big frying pan
a bag to hold the hair
a big spatula
several plates

mmmmmm mmmmm good. dog sandwiches! my favorite.

enjoy! and the next time I am out and see one I will pick it up and mail it to ya' :shock:

Virginia
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61736
Skype Name: Virginia5642
Tractors Owned: See Sonny's List--they are all co-owned.

Re: Introduce Yourselves Here Please (NEW - Oct. 2006)

Postby Virginia » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Hi! My name is Virginia and I am Sonny's wife. I love to cook and bake. Also, preserve the garden harvest so that we actually eat from the garden year round. I like to take pictures/videos of Sonny and whatever equipment he is working on/with and Especially the garden.

Thanks; Virginia

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A

Postby Don McCombs » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Welcome, Virginia. :D
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Postby Eugene » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Welcome.

Got any good recipes? Eating is one of my favorite hobbies. Even before Cubs and tractors.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Virginia
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61736
Skype Name: Virginia5642
Tractors Owned: See Sonny's List--they are all co-owned.

Postby Virginia » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:33 pm

What kind of recipes do you want? I have a lot, but mostly I just look at what ingredients I have available and make something out of it. Kinda like Sonny makes his equipment. I read a lot of recipes--Sonny says I am the only person that reads a recipe and picks it apart; but I just put in the ingredients that I like or have on hand. Thanks; Virginia

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Postby Eugene » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Virginia wrote:What kind of recipes do you want?
Tasty, good, fattening. Ain't fussy. Willing to try anything.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”