1953 Farmall Cub Tractor, Cultivators, Dirt Plow & Leveling & Grader Blade Assembly

For sale, wanted and vine forum. All ads are free and run for a minimum of 21 days.
Disclaimer: All transactions are between the buyer and the seller. Farmallcub.com, it's administrator, moderators, guides and mentors accept no responsibility for your personal transactions. Always use caution when dealing with known and unknown individuals on the internet. Issues/disputes between the buyer and the seller are to be handled via phone, email, mail, etc. and not on the public forums.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Rules for selling/buying are found here (section 5): Rules
ninewaterfalls
Zip Code: 44004

1953 Farmall Cub Tractor, Cultivators, Dirt Plow & Leveling & Grader Blade Assembly

Postby ninewaterfalls » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:55 pm

cub com.jpg
]Farmall Cub Tractor, Cultivators, Dirt Plow & Leveling & Grader Blade Assembly.
The tractor runs good and everything works as it should. Except I don't think the charging system works or the lights.
The equipment included is a full set of Front Cultivators in good condition. ( used last year.)
Dirt Plow ( good condition).
1948 Style Farmall Cub Grader and Leveling Blade
Some of the levers are not original.
This is the first style of the blades built for the Farmall Cub.
The Shoes are not original but well built. This style was only built in 1948.
The 6 volt battery is only about a year old..
Price is $1300.00
If you don't want the Cultivators I will take $150.00 off the price and I will keep them.
Good running little tractor.
cubcom2.jpg

ninewaterfalls
Zip Code: 44004

Re: 1953 Farmall Cub Tractor, Cultivators, Dirt Plow & Leveling & Grader Blade Assembly

Postby ninewaterfalls » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:10 am

no longer available

NJ Farmer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 08876
Tractors Owned: 1953 F-Cub
1956 Lo-Boy
1971 Cub Cadet 149

Re: 1953 Farmall Cub Tractor, Cultivators, Dirt Plow & Leveling & Grader Blade Assembly

Postby NJ Farmer » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:30 am

That was a great price and no wonder it sold so quickly. Hopefully it goes to a nice new home.

NJ farmer

Return to “The VINE”