This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Cadet sub forum

FarmallCub.Com forum rules, suggestions, feedback & information.
klejeune
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 65802
Tractors Owned: IH Cub Cadets:
1961 - Original w/RD300 Danco loader
1961 - Original
1962 - Original
1965 - 100
1969 - 127
1979 - 1450

Cub Cadet sub forum

Postby klejeune » Thu May 21, 2009 11:56 am

Could we see about getting a sub forum setup in the Cub Cadet forum for MTD built tractors? 4 digit models built after 1981 I guess it would be.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub Cadet sub forum

Postby Dennis » Thu May 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Sure, if there is enough interest. Anyone else interested in a new sub-forum for MTD Cadets, please chime in here.

Thanks,
Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

klejeune
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 65802
Tractors Owned: IH Cub Cadets:
1961 - Original w/RD300 Danco loader
1961 - Original
1962 - Original
1965 - 100
1969 - 127
1979 - 1450

Postby klejeune » Thu May 21, 2009 4:39 pm

The reason I asked is so those questions won't get lost in the IH Cub Cadet talk and so basically I won't have to wade through/around them since I don't care to read about the MTD Cubs. If they have their own forum they won't get mixed with the IH stuff.

Probably won't see many chime in on this post unless it was actually in the Cub Cadet forum. I honestly don't visit any other forum on this site. Except to post this request.

Thanks,
Keith

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu May 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Keith:
klejeune wrote: I honestly don't visit any other forum on this site. Except to post this request.

Thanks,
Keith

That really is a shame. There is much to see, even if all of your focus is on IHCC's.. there is the Announcements Forum, with the CubFests and Gatherings Calendar, individual topics on the different gatherings which btw, includes the IHCC's at just about every event. These are part and parcel the IH Cub experience, be it the original FCub, the IH Cub Lo-Boy, the Numbered Series Lo-Boys or the Cub Cadets.

I would encourage you and anyone to browse the other forums, you may just be surprised by what you find :!: :big smile:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Forum Rules, Suggestions, Feedback & Information”