This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Forum format

FarmallCub.Com forum rules, suggestions, feedback & information.
Dusty B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61736
Tractors Owned: '45 SC Case
Circle of Safety: Y

Forum format

Postby Dusty B » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:40 am

Just a question (probably a logical reason) - In the gardening forum, why aren't the most recent posts on the opening pages like the Cub forum is? Just seems inconvenient to have to go to page 11 to find the most recent posts. I do visit it fairly often even tho I don't do many posts. Thanks. Dusty
Grandpa's '41 B
'56,,'57,'59, Cu'b
'45 C
'55 Case S
Dad's DB garden tractor
'48 DeSoto
'31 "A Coup
'79 Lincoln TC
God looks out for those of us who don't know how to look out for ourselves!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Forum format

Postby Dennis » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Dusty, I don't have a clue why that forum would display that way. I've checked your forum display preference settings, and they look like they are at the defaults. You might try clearing out the cache of your browser -- just a shot in the dark. Also, use the "mark all posts as read" in the top right corner of the forum when you finish reading the forum to clear out any unread message flags on the site. Then let me know if that corrects the problem.

Dennis

Return to “Forum Rules, Suggestions, Feedback & Information”