This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Parts look up and price.

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Parts look up and price.

Postby wdeturck » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:53 pm

If you go to this site
http://www.savillesequip.com/parts.asp

You can look up almost any model Cub Cadet parts. It is the actual parts breakdown and then you can check if it is available and cost. I use this but I buy my parts through m local dealer.

When the page is loaded click on SHOP ON LINE
This will take you to the next page that has 3 selections 1 Model 2 parts 3 product line. Select product line.
The OEM select Cub Cadet and on the right side SELECT CATALOG choose Cub Cadet and hit go. You will get a page that lists almost every Cub Cadet. Select the Model # and on the right side click on ILLUSTRATED PARTS LIST and a new screen will come up with the choice of parts list and when you select that it will open the picture and parts list.
If you want to check the price put it in your shopping cart after it tells you the part number or a notation that it isn't available.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

jostev
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03574
eBay ID: farmallkid48
Skype Name: farmall_kid
Tractors Owned: 41 B
48 H
49 C
50 red demo Cub
51 C
52 Cub
54 Super C
61 and 63 Cub Cadet Originals
78 Cub Cadet 1450
73 154 lo-boy

Postby jostev » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:34 pm

Thanks, that is a really cool site. That will help me alot and probably help others too, thanks again, Jostev

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:01 pm

This site has full size Cub parts as well. When you get in to the point where you specify the model, you can put in "farmall" and get the Farmall Cub listings.

We spot checked a few prices. Looks like their price for internet sales on Cub Cadet parts is list + 10%.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:25 am

I have my own Cub Cadet Dealer and I can usually find used parts so I use it for reference to get an idea what a part costs. I did check a bushing price(actually a spacer) on there and it was $18 and I can use a 1/2" drill stop which is a lot cheaper(free). I find it very helpful to let me know if a part has become NLA or is still available. Glad it's helping other people.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Return to “Cub Cadet”