This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

70-124 rear pto - what is needed

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dennislbrooks
10+ Years
10+ Years

70-124 rear pto - what is needed

Postby dennislbrooks » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:05 pm

It has been a while since I have posted but this comes up occasionally --looks like I collect them in next post. And yes all parts with exception of the top mainshaft can be gotten from a cub.

The top mainshaft for an Original is 3/4" shorter than a 70-124 and do not interchange.
Attachments
Cub Cadet PTO Kit3.jpg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 70-124 rear pto - what is needed

Postby Eugene » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Check the right side of the 124 transmission/differential case to see it the case has been drilled for the PTO shift lever.

I have a 102 with rear PTO. My other narrow framed Cub Cadet's transmission/differential cases have not been drilled for the PTO shift lever.
I have an excuse. CRS.

dennislbrooks
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: 70-124 rear pto - what is needed

Postby dennislbrooks » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:05 pm

another pic - I also added the top 1/2" pipe plug to my 70/100.
Attachments
Cub Cadet PTO Mainshaft5.jpg

Return to “Cub Cadet”