This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

1130SWE Cub Walk-Behind Snowblower

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Zorro
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 01821
Tractors Owned: 1950 Cub
1968 Case 155
Scotts 1542
Cordwood Saw
CC 125
CC 102
CC 129/1200
Circle of Safety: Y

1130SWE Cub Walk-Behind Snowblower

Postby Zorro » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:09 pm

1130swe.jpg
I decided to pamper myself this year by purchasing a new (used) snowblower. While cruising through Craigslist I found the snowblower of my dreams, a 1130SWE Cub Cadet walk-behind for $100.00. It needed an auger gearcase, and some paint, but what the heck! It has power steering, heated grips, headlight, a great-running 10.5 hp Techumseh, and a nice wide 30" auger. The new gear box set me back $180.00, then the can of "XO rust", and I am up and running. It took a few days for the paint to dry in my unheated garage, but I was able to heat the garage before painting, so at least the metal was warm(er) before the paint went on.
Using this machine is really nice with the heated grips and power steering. I like this snowblower so much that I treated it to a pair of drift cutters. :) A cab will be added at some point too.
Hold her Knute, she's headin' for the buckwheat!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 1130SWE Cub Walk-Behind Snowblower

Postby Bob McCarty » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Heated grips and power steering? I'd like those on a Cub along with a heated seat. :D Looks you got a great deal there.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Return to “Cub Cadet”