This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Cadet Original Creeper gear

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
PDH CUB
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub Cadet Original Creeper gear

Postby PDH CUB » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:47 am

Hello,

I have been working on rebuilding my cub cadet original. The creeper gear had some gears that needed replacing in order for it to drive correctly. I took creeper gear apart but haven't been able to find replacement gears. I made a shift to bypass the creeper gear but it doesn't really drive right at all. Does anyone have any ideas or know where to get creeper gear replacement parts.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dgrapes59
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45067
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub, 2-1955 Loboy w FH, a few plows, discs, mowers, blades, carrier & such
Several '61 CC Originals, Cub Cadet 100, several 102's & 122's, 124, various CC options & implements, #1Trailer, 1963 Springfield, JD 770, Ford 8N
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub Cadet Original Creeper gear

Postby dgrapes59 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:19 am

I don't know much about creepers, other than they are not real common and suspect ones for an O are harder to find. Depending on the specific parts, may be something commonly needed possibly a good part from a "junked" one. There are several Cub Cadet specific forums that may yield results from a "wanted ad" and have a list of sponsors to try.

One that comes to mind is Ray Weaver, I have met him at a show, he is a good, down to earth guy that may be able to help (I saw he recently sold a narrow frame creeper, he may have parts or suggest someone who might)
Ray Weaver; we are cub cadet only salvage yard we do this full time with about 170 cub cadets plus lots of pulled parts phone calls work the quickest as we are parting and picking up during the day 717-587-3727 in Stevens PA 17578 Ray's IH Parts

Good luck,
David

Return to “Cub Cadet”