Facebook Find

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:31 am

Hi all,

Talk about finding a sweet deal - my daughter-in-law found this Cub Cadet on a local Facebook classified ad. I didn't know Facebook even had such a thing.

It's CC 107, hydrostatic trans, runs real nice, no smoke and no leaks, and the trans seems to work well.
CIMG1261.JPG

It had this grading/snow blade on but no other implements.
CIMG1263.JPG

All the tires hold air. The fronts are original and weather checked. ...and real nice rear turf tires with a set of tire chains.
CIMG1264.JPG

No big dents or dings, a little surface rust.
CIMG1265.JPG

It has a few issues though, the pto will need repaired/replaced (won't release), needs a new battery (won't hold a charge), tail lights/reflectors missing, needs one set of front wheel bearings (has some sort of jury rigged plastic bushing), choke cable is non operative, missing the front grill, and has a jury rigged lift for the blade. He did have a full length under carriage plow frame he couldn't figure out how to use, I got that too. The guy was asking 85 bucks - I showed up with a trailer and didn't even haggle over the price.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Facebook Find

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:34 am

Yeah, some times you give the asking price and go. That was one sweet deal.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:56 am

I echo Bill. Eighty-five what?? Sure! SOLD!!

The only thing that needs to push snow might be a set of weights, but bet it can do the job just fine as is. Congrats!! Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!

Let us know if/when you get the other issues worked out. We'd be interested to know.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Ray:

$85.00 :big say what:

On Facebook :big what:

Geez ... there was a no brainer huh :?: :?: :{_}:

Good deal, Glad you got it. My buddy Gord has a 108 (gear drive) and has the QA36 Snow Blower on it. Works very well in our winters up here. Weights are a must and he does have chains as well as Ag's front and rear.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Great deal, and it's covered under AAA! :lol: :lol: